Bad night

Options
Fhoover
Fhoover Posts: 62 Member
I was having such a rough emotional night last night and today. Couldn't sleep, all I wanted to do was eat. Instead I turned the Wii on and worked out. This morning I would of killed for a breakfast sandwich from Mcdonalds. NOPE I am eating a bowl of Kix with low fat milk and drinking a breakfast shake. I am so proud of myself. I will not fail this time!

Replies

• halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! :drinker: Congrats to you on making the right choices. It's tougher than any non-emotional eater can ever imagine. The next time you face trouble, try to remember how awesome it feels to stand up to the temptations.
  • Fhoover
    Options
    Thank you.. It does feel good.. I have made all healthy choices today!
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I love reading inspirational posts, and this is certainly one of them :)
  • sleepygirl17
    Options
    Good for you! You certainly have the right attitude. :) You should feel proud of yourself!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Great job! This inspires me to make good choices too
  • ijavagypsy
    Options
    Sometimes the good choices are the hardest. Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • klairson
    Options
    i will think about this the next time i feel this way. you have great strength!
  • Fhoover
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I really enjoy coming on MFP and reading the stories and comments. Makes me want to get better and live a healthy life.. I don't want to be super skinny, just be able to fix in normal clothes and be able to be a mommy some day :)
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You go! That's wonderful. I hope things get a bit better for you soon <3