Lightly Active or Moderately?

Options
Hi all,

Just curious what you all think. I had a very generous and knowledgeable friend point me in the right direction to "fix" my metabolism.

I've also been writing to Kiki to figure out some things, my question was am i using the right activity level.

I am an office worker, I sit down most of the day save for light walking every once in a blue to disperse papers to our sales people. I'd say i walk about 2,000 steps or so a day at work (I have a FitBit) apparently, 5,000 steps is considered "sedentary" so i am below that.

I work out 4-5 days a week and have just changed my workout routines to pull in less cardio than i normally have.

Yesterday i spent almost an hour doing the EM2LW Mini Burn/Cut cycle

:: 5-10 minutes of a cardio warmup & the rest lifting heavy::

I will be doing this for 4 days a week and on the fifth do a 30 minute HIIT.

Should I log myself as moderately active since I am Quite active in the gym (~4 1/2 hours a week) or should i log Lightly Active (As i have seen other desk workers do who work out) or, am i completely off and have a sedentary lifestyle since i work at a desk and aren't very active on weekends.

Stats:

Gym:4-5 days a week (~4.5 hours weekly)
Height: 59 inches (4'11")
Weight: 162.5 (as of today)
BodyFat: 37.7 (as of today)

Was on WW for about 1 year and on and off for 3 years (possibly eating 1200 calories or less), lost originally 78 lbs, started to binge/starve myself for the past 2 years and have gained 20 lbs

Replies

• xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Found the answer in the eBook :)
  • Gapwedge01
    Options
    Found the answer in the eBook :)

Curious what you found.......:wink:
  • julysbaby
    julysbaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :smile: me too!!!
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I think this is what she read:

Activity Levels
    l Sedentary - desk job and little to no exercise
    l Lightly Active - light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk
    l Moderately Active - moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk (SIDE NOTE - even if you have a
    desk job most people fit right here when you workout 3-5 days a week)
    l Very Active - hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk
    l Extremely Active - hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or training