Need daily support???

Options
AdamBellfpt
AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
Hi!

Ok so some of you may remember that just before the new year I offered daily help and support to people on the weight loss/gain journeys!

Anyway, at that point I had to try and chose people who I thought wanted and needed the help the most. HOWEVER a fair few have now dropped out…I tried to keep them going but it hasn't worked so I thought I'd open up the opportunity to you guys first before posting on the general message boards.

So what WILL I DO???

I offer advice and support on ALL aspects of weight loss…it's NOT just about eating less and moving more although that is a great start! Messages you get from me WILL be PERSONAL….I DONT send the same message to everyone!

WHY am I doing this???

I'm training to be a personal trainer, coming to the end of my course and so trying to absorb as much as I can from clients in the gym but also from HERE! I've been working with various MFP users for a while and I'm really pleased to say they've been doing really well!

WHAT I NEED from you???

I think there's 2 things I really need….COMMITMENT and HONESTY. Ideally I am looking for people who are committed and dedicated to their goals and WANT to do it.

I CAN ONLY SUPPORT and HELP and WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN….

So if you are interested pop me a private message! I know some of you may have done this before and I apologise I am asking for more of the same!

Thanks,

Adam