Options
2»

Replies

• Tammi140
    Tammi140 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Marla, Tammi & Jessica,

THANKS SO MUCH for the encouragement!

I have a ton of great tools at home to workout with I need the motivation to do it.

I love the ideas about doing things during commercials, during my favorite tv show!

I do get bored very quickly as well so these suggestions will help me add some variety!

Thanks again for the support ladies! This group is awesome!

Laura

Hmmmm....... motivation.... how about....

My Inspirations
    *My very dear friend, who has inspired me to appreciate fitness!
    *To get back into the size 10 clothes sitting in storage totes.
    *Doing the Color Run in Philly in 2013

Remember these? They are great! I am working toward a size 10 as well :)

Do you have a staircase at home? I will commit to doing the stairs 10 times a day for the next week, if you will do them as well. Let me know. Actually, anyone else that wants to get on board is welcome :)
  • MarlaStuck
    MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Marla, Tammi & Jessica,

THANKS SO MUCH for the encouragement!

I have a ton of great tools at home to workout with I need the motivation to do it.

I love the ideas about doing things during commercials, during my favorite tv show!

I do get bored very quickly as well so these suggestions will help me add some variety!

Thanks again for the support ladies! This group is awesome!

Laura

Hmmmm....... motivation.... how about....

My Inspirations
    *My very dear friend, who has inspired me to appreciate fitness!
    *To get back into the size 10 clothes sitting in storage totes.
    *Doing the Color Run in Philly in 2013

Remember these? They are great! I am working toward a size 10 as well :)

Do you have a staircase at home? I will commit to doing the stairs 10 times a day for the next week, if you will do them as well. Let me know. Actually, anyone else that wants to get on board is welcome :)
    Count me in Tammi...I will commit to do stairs at least 10 times a day for the next week. And I will challenge anyone to 10,000 steps a day for the next week. :)
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This week is almost over, but here is what I feel proud of....

Parents flew into town for the weekend. When they are here, we always go out to eat. drink a bit. enjoy ourselves.

Yesterday, when they said where we were going, I went on line and planned out my dinner before I got there. I picked what I knew I could get in my calorie goal.

I am planning out my day today as well. Dinner tonight at Cattlemen's. I just need to get my exercise going today. ;)
  • JessicaLynnDouglas
    JessicaLynnDouglas Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    This week is almost over, but here is what I feel proud of....

Parents flew into town for the weekend. When they are here, we always go out to eat. drink a bit. enjoy ourselves.

Yesterday, when they said where we were going, I went on line and planned out my dinner before I got there. I picked what I knew I could get in my calorie goal.

I am planning out my day today as well. Dinner tonight at Cattlemen's. I just need to get my exercise going today. ;)

Nice work! Such a role-model! :-)