PHASE 1

Options
2»

Replies

• Msstarr718
    Options
    You have to train your mind.. and your body will follow. Just hang in there, cause you WILL get results. Maybe think of WHY your doing this and just try to stay focused. But whatever happens .... dont quit!!!!!!! :)

As far as the food tasting bland... I use hot sauce on my beans and rice. Sometimes I add cinnamon & fruit to my oatmeal... I use light seasoning on everything. And as far as the soup ... it is VERY tomatoish (I know thats not a word) lol ... but maybe you could use less tomato juice and add more chicken broth next time.

Thanks for replying! It's day 2 and in doing better. Currently inhaling this soup lol and yes it is very "tomato ish" I was able to get through the entire DVD this time only stopping a couple of times as I haven't worked out in over a year. No Pain No Gain
  • mswatchmemelt
    mswatchmemelt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! Hang in there it WILL get better & easier ... Trust me
  • nikole2341
    Options
    Hello I jus received my DVD...during your cleanse wht did u do for the your cleanse soup/chili ?
  • kaymariah
    kaymariah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I just ordered this DVD yesterday and looking forward to starting it. It worked wonders on the people i seen on instagram and I was just amazed so amazed it made me order the DVD and I only paid $22 so thats not too bad. I don't workout much but when i do i like to push myself so working out isn't an issue for me its the diet part i struggle with!
  • Jhakehia18
    Options
    Hey, even though i'm new to this MyFitnessPal I just want want to say i just started back on my journey and i am kind of nerves, only because i have this up and down weight lost that makes me mad. but im hoping that BGWT helps me and that the group challenges me and left me up when i'm ready to give up! cant wait to start and it starts today!!!