January week 4 challenge

Options
demilade
demilade Posts: 402 Member
Till the end of January our challenge is to track everything that goes into our mouths. I'm talking about the mouthfull of something you try, the salad dressing, the sauce or spread, even your vitamins! Let's see what we are really eating in a week.

Replies

• Bebeharden
    Bebeharden Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

This is a tough challenge, but I'm excited to have the accountablity of this group in building this new habit.

Ebonee
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    For the most part, I've been doing this. I'm even counting my fish oil.
    Have to admit, though, I haven't a clue how many calories are in my multivitamin. I figure if it's not listed on the bottle, it's probably negligible.
  • demilade
    Options
    I added vitamins to the list because my fish oil are 50cal each and I'm meant to have 6 a day! I counted the taste of a chocolate shot I had today, lol
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow that does sound like an interesting challenge. :bigsmile:
  • demilade
    Options
    all the little things we dont bother to log add up!
  • demilade
    Options
    How's everyone doing?
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing OK I'm having trouble remembering to account for cooking oils like when I put a teaspoon in pan to fry meat beyond that I'm noy much of an adder I don't use dressing or ketchup musturd things like that I'm pretty much plain.
  • jwall956
    jwall956 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    well, i found out i am pregnant, i still want to lose weight, but not sure how to adjust my calories and such. i havent been here for almost two weeks because its been tough with the tiredness and all the symtoms of early pregnancy. Any suggestions?
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a stickler for adding every bit of sauce or every bite of sample, but have lagged a bit this week. I do take vitamins but keep forgetting to take them AND log them.