Week 3 Jan 21-25 ** New Spreadsheet .. I promise :)**

Options
2»

Replies

• SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I noticed quite a lot of errors in the spreadsheet (it looks like some cells were taken out & moved, so people had data on the row below with some fixed and others not & there was also some info in the threads not included, so I've amended and think it's correct now.

If I amended anything that was correct in error, I'm apologise wholeheartedly!
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I noticed quite a lot of errors in the spreadsheet (it looks like some cells were taken out & moved, so people had data on the row below with some fixed and others not & there was also some info in the threads not included, so I've amended and think it's correct now.

If I amended anything that was correct in error, I'm apologise wholeheartedly!

Thanks for doing that :)

There's far fewer people posting than were here to begin with - did we lose a few?!

Anyway everyone is doing such a good job so keep it up :)
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yep, lost quite a few - some never started and even some on the spreadsheet who posted a couple of weigh ins are no longer members of the group - others are actually filling out data on the spreadsheet without posting it in the thread so it looks worse than it is.

Frankly that's the problem with challenges starting at the same time as ill-fated New Years Resolutions :D