starting over

Options
well its been months since I ran..we moved from RI. to TX. in Nov. I haven't ran in awhile.I decided to start from the beginning.couple of weeks ago i joined a gym. last night i sat down and made up my workout schedule. Mon. wed. Fri. walking/running aka c25k Tue. Thurs. and Sat. gym for strength training and Sundays are my rest day..sounds easy enough to do. here's to a new start..

Replies

• fairbanksk
    fairbanksk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I too am having to start over, I did not make it far into the program. I had to stop due to an injury. Best of luck on your restart, keep us posted on how it goes.
  • jpegjordan
    jpegjordan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. A friend and I made it into week 4 last year but then our legs started to hurt and....you know....
  • nurse_beck
    nurse_beck Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I suffered a stress fracture in my right foot back in Nov of last year and it has taken an insanely long time to heal. I just started back this past week and will be on Day 3 of Wk 1 starting Monday. On the other days I do strength training. I don't want any more injuries. Good luck to everyone!
  • MsChar
    MsChar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one starting over today. Thanks guys I feel much better:smile:
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    sorry I haven't been posting much.. good news is I finish the c25k today.. woohoo!!!