accountability

Options
13»

Replies

• Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    SO I figured out why I got sick on Monday when I did 30DS....my apartment was freaking hot! I notcied it yesterday when I got home. My husband was sitting on the couch with the fan on and I said are you hot or something? I looked at the thermostat and it was 80 degrees in our apartment! I turned on the air and did 30DS no problem last night. I've not lost any weight yet but so far I have lost 1.5 inches off my upper waist, 2 inches off my lower waist, 0.5 inches off my hips, 1 inch off my should circumference, 1 inch off my thighs, 0.5 inches off my calfs and gained 0.5 inch around my arm. I am on day 8 as of today so hopefully I see more results a week from now!
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did day 9 of level one today. I am going to do level one tomorrow for the tenth time, then move on to level 2. I am a little nervous about level two. I read some reviews that said level 2 was the hardest. Oh well, bring it on! I am ready to be shredded! I have been wearing my bodymedia and have had an average calorie deficit of 650 cals for the past 21 days. I have lost ONE stinkin' pound! I am so frustrated! I am not going to quit. My body is tighter and more toned but I really really want to see the scales move. I understand that muscle weighs more than fat but I also know that muscle burns more fat. After 3 weeks, I really would've thought I would've had better results. Persistence...
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 4 of level 1.
  • toni119922
    toni119922 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My arms are weak, and level 2 is not nice on my arms lol.
  • Slaci_Jo
    Options
    Last night I saw the biggest change in my endurance. I really like this program so far! I have only lost 1 pound, but its the inches that count! DAy 9 today! I am hopeing by DAy 14 I can move up to level 2 so we will see!
  • mbgambill
    mbgambill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days of level one. Started level 2 today. Whew! It really works your arms! I do feel so much stronger than when I started level one though! There is no way I could've done level 2 had I not done level one for 10 days!
  • Slaci_Jo
    Options
    OK my goal is to be able to start level 2 1 week from today. I almost made it through level 1 today. the second set of pushups I had to stop after 8 and the second set of jump ropes I had to stop for a second. I can make it through everything else just fine. the side lunges with arm raises though are still pretty tough, but i can make it through.