22 days in the new year

Options
leesey03
leesey03 Posts: 15 Member
Okay. We are 22 days into the new year and how are we doing? I was doing great until last Thursday. I have been eating to many calories and breaking all my mini-challenges rules. I am a bit disappointed because I wanted to be at least five pounds down, but I can only pick myself up and determine where things went wrong. I honestly believe it is the diet aw root beer. Have you tasted the stuff? It's great! The problem is that it makes me want to eat something sweet so I am cutting it out of my diet. What's your story?

Replies

• hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty pleased with my progress so far! I'm down 9 lbs, and I'm getting in all my exercise goals (at least 30 min/3 days per week). I've gone over my calorie goal at least once per week, but it hasn't stopped me from picking up and starting over again the next day. I'm relaxing my mini-goal of not eating after 8 pm, because on some days I'm so busy I don't get enough calories in, so I have to eat something later. I'm working hard to get all my H2O, and that has been a success so far! Celebrate the things you're doing right, be honest about what you're doing wrong and it can only get better and better! :)
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm doing better than expected! I have been doing the 30 day shred since Jan 1st and am down 8 pounds!! I didn't take measurements but know I am losing inches just bc of the way my clothes fit! I have been doing ok on the mini challenge of not eating off the kids' plate...but it is hard to change that habit!!