Week 3 Day 2

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Good morning Team! I skipped yesterday's workout because my landlord wants to put the place I'm renting up for sale so hubby and I cleaned the place from top to bottom. I'm choosing to slighly alter this week's schedule so today I did Combat 45 and plan to do Combat 60 tomorrow, HIIT 1 on Thursday, Combat 60 on Friday, and HIIT 2 on Saturday.

Hope everyone enjoyed their longer weekend! It's going to be a great week.
Sharon

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    good morning sharon today is wk 2 day 2 for me hiit power and inner warrior its gonna be hard to fit in todays workout i have a docs appointment today at 11:15 its 45 mins away and 45 mins back not including how ever long its gonna take today need to have a full examination done today for the essure procedure to be done so its gonna be hard to do todays workout im gonna try hard tho :)

enjoy your day
  • beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Been a bit under the weather this past week and my exercise routine has suffered as a result. I set my alarm this morning and slept right through it (it's a sunrise clock , no beeps) so no time to slip in a workout this am. Hoping I can juggle a few things around this afternoon to squeeze in some Combat.

Any thoughts on whether I should pick up from my last workout or just dive into the new week schedule?

Sharon...Sounds like a good plan.

Alcoria...I hope your appt goes well.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi all,

Been a bit under the weather this past week and my exercise routine has suffered as a result. I set my alarm this morning and slept right through it (it's a sunrise clock , no beeps) so no time to slip in a workout this am. Hoping I can juggle a few things around this afternoon to squeeze in some Combat.

Any thoughts on whether I should pick up from my last workout or just dive into the new week schedule?

Sharon...Sounds like a good plan.

Alcoria...I hope your appt goes well.

Personally I don't think it matters. If it would help motivate you to do one today then I would do whichever one is your favorite so you have something to look forward to. If you're still not feeling well though and just can't get it done then don't worry about that either. Your body needs time to repair and it may still be that you're not ready. Hope you feel better!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I put in the wrong DVD yesterday, and ended up doing Combat 60 Live. I loved it though, so is was a good thing overall. I have the Hiit workouts on for tonight. Going to try them both! :noway:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I am totally off scheduled. So I did doubles today to try to catch up. I did Lower Body Lean Out and Power Kata. Tonight is my interval running on the treadmill. So it's a big workout day for me. I'm still two days behind but can't see myself catching up. The schedule calls for back to back cardio with a rest day in between, but since I took my rest day on Sunday, I may just skip one of the cardio 60's and move on to the HIIT Power workout instead tomorrow.
  • telcochik
    Options
    You guys are doing so well! Let's not forget Tony Horton's motto - "Do your best and forget the rest!"

This program is not meant to be a chore. If you deviate from the schedule it's ok. Be aware of what you're doing and how your body feels. Do not feel that you have to "catch up" to be considered successful. The point of the challenge is to motivate you to move every day and so you know you're not alone. Real life interferes....so what? This is not a race and I will still be here when the official 60 days are over so no need to speed when slow and steady also gets you to the finish line.

Stepping off soapbox now ....
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all.. Sorry that I have been bad at writing in here! I did HIIT Power last night and did half of the Warrior 2: Lower Body Lean out. That was intense and not a good one to combine with a HIIT workout! Learned my lesson, now know what to double up with so I can free up a day to run.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so well! Let's not forget Tony Horton's motto - "Do your best and forget the rest!"

This program is not meant to be a chore. If you deviate from the schedule it's ok. Be aware of what you're doing and how your body feels. Do not feel that you have to "catch up" to be considered successful. The point of the challenge is to motivate you to move every day and so you know you're not alone. Real life interferes....so what? This is not a race and I will still be here when the official 60 days are over so no need to speed when slow and steady also gets you to the finish line.

Stepping off soapbox now ....

I have to admit, I find your soapbox kind of offending. Just curious how long have you been training and stuck to training plans? Yes, Frankly, I do need to try to "catch up" on my missed workouts because I keep a very tight training plan. I'll leave the group if you would like because if it's for motivation to move every day, I have that handled. I was just looking for experiences to share with others as I went through the program the first time. Sorry if I work from a different mindset.