Day 10 of 30 (Last day on Level 1!!!)

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
So after having to take a 2 day break due to a back spasm I was finally able to work out again today and completed the 10th day on Level 1.....that mean Level 2 starts tomorrow for me!!!! I am excited and scared all at the same time!! Lol

Replies

• RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Did it for the 10th time in as many days today! Had been incorporating more calf and hamstring stretches after the first 3 days had me walking funny.

Loving it and have purchased 4 of her DVDs - just waiting for them to come in the post.

Looking forward to Level 2.
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 today! and Level 2 begins tomorrow. Nervous but glad I'm going through it with others :)
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 complete.Level 2 id different. some I hate more than from level 1. Its easier today but yet I enjoyed day one of level 2 because I didnt know what was coming.. now I know..lol
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yippeeeeeeee done with the 10th day of level 1:drinker:
    now am planning to start level 2 but m thinkin that i get out of breath in level 1 stil so shuld i continue til i am used to this level or should i move up to level 2
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I completed level ten of day one and it feels great to get this far! I was very scared about level 2 and I just did day one of level two straight afterwards. Not sure what to think, I somehow expected it to be much harder...but it sure helped to have done level one before. I am going to do level 2 day one tomorrow again though as I still need to get some of the moves right. Phew...can't believe I made it this far.

20 more to go...!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Finally made it to Day 10!
  • buildingdreams
    buildingdreams Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    day 8 of level 2... it does get easier