YMCA Grand Rapids, Mn. I love my Y!
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Marshall for me
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I was a Downtown St. Paul/Coon Rapids Y member for a few years then stopped and went to Lifetime Fitness. After a year of being at LTF I've decided to go back to the Y. I miss the classes and I miss being able to go on my lunch hour so my evenings are free. M-F I will be downtown St. Paul. Some evenings and weekends you'll find me at Coon Rapids or Lino Lakes. Today will be my first day back to the Y. Checking out the class RIPPED with some co-workers.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I hope you LOVED RIPPED! I think Tonya is still teaching that class and she is amazeballs. I love her energy and her encouragement
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I hope you LOVED RIPPED! I think Tonya is still teaching that class and she is amazeballs. I love her energy and her encouragement

I wasn't able to make it to RIPPED but I'm hoping to make it there this week. Tonya is a co-worker of mine. I love everything she teaches. :)
  • tiffythatsme
    Options
    Mostly WSP, but sometimes Eastside or Eagan. I haven't gotten into a totally regular schedule. I can't wait for warm weather so the outdoor pool can open!
  • tiffythatsme
    Options
    Eastside and Eagan both have indoor tracks. Here is a handy amenities list:

https://www.ymcatwincities.org/_asset/ws9z49/Branch-Amenities-Grid.pdf