Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

W1D2

kvossandrews
kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
All went well this morning,

I woke up earlier than I should and that is a bonus, as it has taken my three months to make it out of bed early at all.

I had different pants on today so I didnt have to hold them and keep them up.

I went about .5kms more than D1.

Feeling good and looking forward to my D3......

:wink:

Replies

• MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    I just did W1D2 as well! Feeling great
  • kvossandrews
    I just did W1D2 as well! Feeling great

Good to see.. W2 here we come...
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    I just did Day 2. It wasn't as hard as Day 1 but it was still hard. I took my dog with me this time so that made it more interesting. Does anyone else find that the app's volume is very low? I have it turned all the way up and I missed 2 of the commands to walk and run.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Which app were you using? I know that there is one where the male's voice is too soft but the woman's voice is right on. I used the Radiant Tap app, which was fine.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    I'm using C25k free
  • Lisa__Michelle
    I'm using C25k free by Zen Labs
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    The Radiant Tap app was $5, but the NHS (National Health Service) has free podcasts that some people like, if you get frustrated with your program: http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx#close
  • kvossandrews
    I'm using C25k free by Zen Labs

Im using this one too. Im on week 5 now and have not looked back.. I hope you are enjoying as much as me.