Week 3 Day 3

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Owwww I am so sore today! My knee has been bothering me again for the last couple of days and my back and arms are TIRED!!! Combat 60 is in the books but my HRM showed a WAY lower burn this time around :grumble:

Did I tell you guys we're in the process of maybe buying a house? We just rented a house for a year and moved in around Thanksgiving but my landlord called to say she's ready to sell and could we not only show her house for the next 10 months but also maybe coordinate when we move out with whenever she sells? My husband of course flipped out and we've now spent the last 2 weeks negotiating an early termination clause into the lease so we could start shopping now for a new place. Luckily we found a brand new townhouse that will be ready in about 60 - 90 days which fits perfectly into our timeline BUT now we have to pack AGAIN and still show her house until we're out. :cry:

I am exhausted at the thought of doing this again, especially since we just finished gettlng this rental to the point that we were comfortable. Anyway, I just had to rant a bit because I am that stressed. I'm so glad I have an outlet like Combat though to keep me sane. In my new house I'm going to turn one of the bedrooms into my workout room so I'll no longer be jumping on concrete or tile which will hopefully mean my knee can start really repairing itself. I also bought a joint supplement that I need to remember to start taking daily. Ok rant over...thanks for reading!

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    today is week 2 day 3- combat 30 and core attack

good luck sharon
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Well as life gets in the way, I was only able to do one workout last night. I did Power Hiit, since that is my least favorite of the bunch. :laugh: Got out of work late yesterday, and then had a few stops to make. But I was happy to get the hiit out of the way.

Sharon, Oh I feel for you, it has to be tough getting everything to gether to move out. But you are right, workouts help with the stress. Some good punching and kicking seem to be a cure. :bigsmile:
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies,

Well as life gets in the way, I was only able to do one workout last night. I did Power Hiit, since that is my least favorite of the bunch. :laugh: Got out of work late yesterday, and then had a few stops to make. But I was happy to get the hiit out of the way.

Sharon, Oh I feel for you, it has to be tough getting everything to gether to move out. But you are right, workouts help with the stress. Some good punching and kicking seem to be a cure. :bigsmile:

I'm beginning to think I may be the only person who LOVES Power HIIT. :laugh: I did a round of it this morning and again sweated buckets. Its the last 2 workouts that really push me. The burpees especially! Its all good though as I have now lost 1.8lbs since starting Les Mills Combat - and I'm only doing the warrior workout too.

@Sharon - good luck and I hope things get better for you soon. :smile:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options

I'm beginning to think I may be the only person who LOVES Power HIIT. :laugh: I did a round of it this morning and again sweated buckets. Its the last 2 workouts that really push me. The burpees especially! Its all good though as I have now lost 1.8lbs since starting Les Mills Combat - and I'm only doing the warrior workout too.

I love HIIT Power too. It's one of my favorites. I like it better than the other HIIT workout, makes me wanting to do another round of Asylum or a Combat/Asylum Hybrid.

Great job on the weightloss!
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

I love HIIT Power too. It's one of my favorites. I like it better than the other HIIT workout, makes me wanting to do another round of Asylum or a Combat/Asylum Hybrid.

Great job on the weightloss!

Thank you :smile:
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Attempted this right before dinner and got a call which killed my workout 10 minutes in. Going to do dishes and maybe get this in before bed so I can sleep in tomorrow morning for my rest day. Especially since it's going to be another long day tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing great!
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did Combat 30 and Core Attack 20 last night after work. Power HIIT is on the books for today.

Good luck with everything Sharon!