Day 11 of 30 LEVEL 2!!

Options
ksfischer
ksfischer Posts: 41 Member
Well I was back to yelling at Jillian again today as I did my first day of Level 2! Lol!!! I do have to say though that even though it was harder then Level 1 I was able to keep up!! Also this level seems to be much harder on the abs as I am feeling it now but never really felt much of a burn on level 1 so Im loving that!

AWESOME JOB FOR ALL OF US WHO HAVE MADE IT TO LEVEL 2!!!!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• ksfischer
    Options
    biggirlpanties_zps1f9bd743.jpg
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 2 for the first time today.

Literally DRIPPING in sweat! Arms like jelly.

Love it how near the end she says 'I want you to feel like you are gonna die'. :)
  • ksfischer
    Options

Love it how near the end she says 'I want you to feel like you are gonna die'. :)

Lol I responded when she said that and said, "I am going to you B&*%H!" :laugh:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 was hard...very, very hard on my shoulders and upper arms. Oh and I need a bit more room to jump like a crazy person in my room.
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm falling behind, but I'm still at it! Went down to my lighter weights which helped. Can't believe I'll ever want the heavier ones on this level, but miracles happened on Level 1, so I'll remain optimistic. :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Just did Level 2 for the first time today.

Literally DRIPPING in sweat! Arms like jelly.

& i reply that I am Dyingggg

my GOD its KILLER today is my 2nd day of level 2 & i fell on the floor in the last Push-up:laugh: & I haaate that V step