Heavy Lifting

Options
2»

Replies

• martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input on better ways to do barbell squats. I will DEFINITELY try that when I do legs this week! Honestly using a rack didn't even occur to me. That's how much of a weight lifting newbie I am.

Love this group!
  • getfitsam2910
    Options
    My Friends get on me about it all the time too they say "your gonna turn into a shehulk ew" lol I don't let it bother me and I actually do want to bulk up eventually. I want to get as big as I can naturally. I say if you like what your doing then go for it who care's what anyone else thinks it's your body.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I love the results I've gotten from lifting heavier!!! Couldn't be happier:)
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    So, I started doing Jamie Eason's LiveFit trainer, and lifting heavy, per her instructions. I can't believe how many people get on me about lifting heavy and how it'll make me look like a man. I could argue until I'm blue in the face, but I won't. I'm enjoying lifting heavy, and isn't that the most important thing?

Anyone else have to argue the same point?

Ahrg!

You cannot look like a man - because SURPRISE, you're not a man. Jamie's Live Fit Trainer is GREAT! Do what you enjoy! Jamie doesn't look like a man to me... gosh, she's such and inspiration.

Just laugh at those people - then when you're sexy, tight and FIT they can eat their words.