Cathe Videos

Options
For those that do Cathe videos, do you like them? I have done TurboFire and Chalean Extreme and am currently doing Stronglifts 5x5 and I was thinking of getting Cathe STS....thoughts or recommendations for a next video or series? Thanks!

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing STS and am three weeks in. It was the first Cathe workouts I'd ever done but I'm loving them. I love her workout style and always feel I've worked really hard. I will definitely invest in more of her DVDs/downloads and have my eye on the new Xtrain series.
  • Dlacenere
    Dlacenere Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have started doing her gym style series on a recommendation from one of my MF peeps and they are outstanding! It took me 3 days to recover from her gym style leg workout!!
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I just got the Xtrain series and I'm excited to start the 90 day program in a few more weeks(hopefully 2). Has anyone done this one yet?
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I just got the Xtrain series and I'm excited to start the 90 day program in a few more weeks(hopefully 2). Has anyone done this one yet?
    [/quote

How you getting on with it? I'm thinking if buying it.
  • RoseOhio
    RoseOhio Posts: 6
    Options
    I am doing Cathe Xtrain 90 Day Undulating Rotation. I am starting week 4. I haven't had a huge weight loss, only a couple of pounds but my body is tighter and more compact looking. I feel much more fit. It is a fun program. Would anyone like to start a check in? I would like friends as well!

Rose
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Not sure between Xtraain, STS or JNL Fusion. Any help would be greatly received.