Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 10 (Yippeee End of Level 1)

Hayaa79
Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
:happy:

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Am so happy that i am done with level 1 now will move up to Level 2 though i still get out of breath in level 1 but i think i'l move up to level 2 lets see
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    I finished level 1 yesterday, and am also excited to be moving on to level 2, even though it will be harder. I was getting tired of hearing the same crap over and over from Jillian! New crap tonight!

Edit: New crap TOMORROW night, probably. My knee has SPOKEN!!! :mad:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,948 Member
    YAY! New crap rocks! LOL
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    i find that level 2 and 3 go faster than level 1, they are done before you know it
  • Hayaa79
    I finished level 1 yesterday, and am also excited to be moving on to level 2, even though it will be harder. I was getting tired of hearing the same crap over and over from Jillian! New crap tonight!

Edit: New crap TOMORROW night, probably. My knee has SPOKEN!!! :mad:

:laugh:
  • Hayaa79
    i find that level 2 and 3 go faster than level 1, they are done before you know it

ahan lets see
    :)
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102

ahan lets see
    :)

i have been thinking the same thing since i started lvl 2, it does go much faster!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    I start level 2 tomorrow. Did y'all see any results since finishing level 1?
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    I just feel my results are just in my eyes but more tone in my arms and legs woohoo they feel harder instead of squishy lol!!!
  • I had to skip a couple of days, but I'm back to it. I think I will start level 2 tomorrow. Just finished level one a few minutes ago. Now off to shower and get ready to head to work!