My Goal

Options
I'm already on day 3 of no fast food! but for the sake of starting on Monday with something new, I'm going to ... waking up early and doing the "fab ab february" thing....

Replies

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    OK I"m so in! I have far too many bad habits that have derailed me from making it to my goal weight. (hmmmmm sugar addiction???) So I will ponder over the weekend and find the one I truly need to work on the most. :happy:
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    What's the fab ab february thingy :smile:
  • WillieJohn60
    Options
    I'm in too. I never prepare ahead and end up eating junk food. I am going to prepare a sensible lunch to take into work with me every day to stop me going to the local eating joints and blowing my diet half way through the day. eg a McDonalds Meal today!!!
  • kcorby65
    kcorby65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am also in :) I gave up the bad habit of smoking in oct. 2011 & began the bad habit of snacking ( & not healthy food ) I want to try to snack healthier !
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I want to get in the habit of working out 5-6 days a week. I have this bad habit of eating to much and I want to cut back on that.
  • eckabad
    eckabad Posts: 49
    Options
    What's the fab ab february thingy :smile:

this. It isn't much, but it gets me going in the morning, and for some reason when I do this in the morning, having an actual workout when I get home is easier... like it gets me in that state of mind or something. I'm not sure. either way, it's small, but for me totally worth it! and I have one for every month. I think these are technically last years so the dates are slightly off, but it's the idea that counts.

http://pinterest.com/pin/214484000975331463/
  • eckabad
    eckabad Posts: 49
    Options
    I am also in :) I gave up the bad habit of smoking in oct. 2011 & began the bad habit of snacking ( & not healthy food ) I want to try to snack healthier !

dude! Good job on quitting smoking!!! That's awesome! ... seriously! I'm proud of you.
  • Victory308
    Options
    I like your idea of 21 days without fast food. I will participate with you. I will save a ton of money too. :wink:
  • smzornes
    Options
    My goal is to exercise 5 days a week and to complete the Couch to 5K training program.
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to your group and would love to join in with the 21-day challenge.
    My challenge is to add weight training into my weeks from here on out to start my journey of becoming more toned.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    hello! i'm brand new to this website, and to this group! i really like the sound of this challenge, and hope i can keep up! my goal is to quit snacking so much, and to incorporate more veggies into my diet! :smile:
  • sphill633
    sphill633 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to work out at least 30 mins 3x a week
  • deanna2103
    deanna2103 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to wake up by 5:30 / 6:00am every day. I know this means no sleeping in on Weekends, but I'm okay with that. The reason behind making myself get up so early is because there are two days when I HAVE to be up then, therefore, to make life easier I'll set my internal clock to waking then all the time. No more fighting with the alarm clock!! :-)

I'm also going to tag along with the fab-ab-february idea... even though february starts on Friday. Lol. It looks like a nice way to ease into doing tons of ab work.
  • SimplyKeia
    SimplyKeia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im In... I am going to focus on not complaining and being THANKFUL for al GOD has done for me.... 21 days starting Monday Jan 28th....
  • meepykins
    meepykins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this idea! I keep reading that what gets measured gets done. So for the 21-day challenge I am going to stay on MFP logging but concentrate on logging not just my food, but my water and exercises too. Really pay attention to my strength training and how I am increasing/modifying the weight used for each exercise.
  • meepykins
    Options
    Awesome idea! What a great goal!! I did something similar at the end of the year. I kept a journal and every day I wrote out three things I was grateful for that day. It was amazing to see that I was looking at even simple things and thinking, "I can't wait to log that tonight!" Best of luck on your new habit!!
  • meepykins
    Options
    That is so great that you quit smoking!! What a gift you gave to yourself. I am SO happy for you! Hit me up if you ever need snack ideas. One of my personal favorites is to make my own trail mix (because that stuff is expensive!!). I use Koshi cereal and add dried cranberries. Then I split it into single-serving sizes by using snack baggies. It's a snack I can make once and have at-the-ready all week long. Good luck!!
  • Mom2Jakob
    Options
    K - I am in. I am starting with baby steps - drink at least my water for the day if not more. No more 0 to 1 days
  • Shellanfit
    Shellanfit Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am going to do fab abs and no processed food.
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my goal is manage my time better. so that i have time to exercise go to school without feeling like im rushing. i also need to stop making excuses. i think those are the habits i want to work on for now. if i think any thing else ill add on to my list.:happy: