Almost cracked up from laughing

Options
GoddessG
GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
I stepped out of the shower today and took an apprising look at my body to see if I could recognize the weight losses. HOW FUNNY!!!!!!!

I look like one of those ancient fertility statues. Breasts, though almost half the size that they were are still way too large, but from head to waist, I looked very human. First time in years I can say that. I was afraid that when I lost weight, that my arms would have flabby skin, but so far, not so. The body wasn't nearly as bad as it has been.

My torso turned inward at exactly where a waste should be, and I could see my former hourglass shape returning. I didn't even have a visible waste only two months ago. Yay!

But then, from the waste down, there was this bulbous mass. So funny. I mean, really, so funny! I know that's smaller too, because the sides of my hips are narrowed considerably. A lot! What hasn't narrowed nearly as much are the butt and the tummy below the waste. I look exactly like a fertility symbol. Either that or an upside down light bulb with over sized breasts.

I am losing weight from the head down. I'm not complaining. I have a way to go and I'll get there. But who would have thought that anyone could celebrate looking like an ancient fertility symbol?

LOL

Replies

• californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    OMG Goddess G. thank you so much for a wonderful laugh today. I can see myself doing that same thing. I love your description of your body and how you are losing weight from the head down. LOL Hope you have a great day today.
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Goddess G - you certainly have courage! I am sure I would fall over laughing at myself, then twist an ankle or knee, and have to ask for help to get up. NIGHTMARE!!!!