posting BGL levels

Options
Sweets1954
Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
How do you post BGL levels on the food diary? Also, I have noticed that some have times with their meals and snacks not just at the end of the day. How do you do that on the diary?

Replies

• candypa
    candypa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    MFP does not have this option.

I know of a free site that is like MFP but a lot more diabetic friendly so you can post your diabetes blood glucose, A1C, etc , exercise videos, groups, etc It is called www.sparkpeople.com. I am actually using both. I like my friends here.
  • deeschange
    deeschange Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Some of us post our BG levels in the food notes sections.

Some of us break up snacks; i.e. midmorning, mid afternoon, evening

or some just use the heading Snacks and just add snacks each tiime they eat

MFP does allow you to change the labels (name headings) in your food diary.

You can make changes by clicking on "settings" at the top of the MFP page and you should be at the page where you can change what you track and how meals are listed.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have a paper notebook that I put this in. I mostly use MFP for reference to find calories, carbs, etc but I will write down one page in chrono order like fasting BS... what I eat and readings after that, when I exercise and readings before & after (when I take them). I like seeing everything on one page.
  • booklvr81
    booklvr81 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can create new Check-In entries, under My Home > Check-In. You can create separate entries - pre-breakfast, post-breakfast, etc. It's a clunky way to do it, but it's at least something.
  • musicmuse58
    Options
    thanks! I just added a measurement for my A1c from your tip!