Level 2 Check-in

Options
Ryokat
Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
Just thought I'd start a topic for all of us on level 2 to check-in with our progress. How is everyone finding it? I'm actually really liking it...a much needed change after 10 days of level 1. My legs are nice and sore today too...I've actually missed that!

Replies

• linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    yesterday was day 6 of level 2 for me, and i do really like it...although, it is hard on my knees. keeps me moving, and i like that :)
  • Ryokat
    Options
    I've completed day 2 of level 2. It seems to go quicker than level 1, and I am definitely sweating more. My squat thrusts are hilariously pathetic though, my feet move MAYBE 6" forward during them, lol.
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I did day one of level 2 on Sunday, also like the change. Some of it was pretty sad, but I did it and I know that's the point. I will do it again when I wake up before going to work!
    Good luck everybody! Happy Shredding!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I just did day 1 of level 2 yesterday, I guess i'm the weak one. lol I only completed 13 mins. It was really tough, and I guess also I wasn't in the mood. It was tough for me, but I'm going to complete it tonight!
  • candy102389
    Options
    Was not in the mood but I completed it Friday. It was different I lIked it. Day 2 level today!!!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Your all doing amazing!:drinker: i was doing great and now ive been slacking, back at it tomorrow forsure!!! I actually miss doing it! Keep killin it ladies...dont be hard on yourself if you dont finish it cuz its to hard, just give it your all and u will eventually kick its *kitten*! :bigsmile:
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I did day 2 level 2 today, it was better than Saturday. I feel alot better today!
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Options
    I have 2 days left on lvl 2. I did day 8 today, i still want to die by the end, not so much do to soreness...just really winded. i may stick with lvl 2 for a couple of extra days so that i will be more prepared for lvl 3.
  • Buhbee
    Buhbee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I barely made it through my level 2 today copying the advanced girl on the left. I almost stopped but then there is jillian talking about how we need to keep pushing so we get the results we want. I have read on review that a lot of people don't like her personality and I dont know why, I find her very motivating.
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    I find her motivating too, if I was on biggest loser I would want her!
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I found level 2 harder & today ws my 1st day of lvl 2 lets see
  • Ryokat
    Options
    Did day 3 of level 2 today. Been kind of slacking off. I did Zumba one day but I've been distracted by life...things like a leaking basement due to a crack in the foundation of our house. Bleugh.
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    2nd day of level 2
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,622 Member
    Options
    I like level 2, although with all those planks my shoulders are screaming by the end. I'm looking forward to level 3 but I think it will be difficult. Especially the plank rows with leg lifts and the rockstar jumps. I have trouble jumping and really can't see me combining a high jump with a butt kick!
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Hey Congratsss U all doing so well :smile:

But for me its a KILLER seriously:noway:

Today is my 3rd day of level 2 & i fell on the floor in the last Push-up:laugh: & I haaate that V step:tongue:

but am gona do it for 10 days yesssss:angry:
  • Hayaa79
    Options
    Took 2 days off from level 2 as was overdoing

so today was my 5th day of level 2
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    day 1 of level 2
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 completed today. I'm struggling but I'm going to work on some of the moves throughout the day like the jump squats and the plank twists. I'm sweating more than level 1.