at what stage

godslilgerl
godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
what stage did you guys really start to notice a difference in your body whether it be looks,weight or inches?

Replies

• MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    I've noticed gradual improvements all the way through, not just in looks, but in the way my body feels.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    For me feeling & male attention: stage 1, looks (to me): stage 2-3, weight/ inches hard to say, pretty consistent with previous changes.
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    I'm very close to goal weight and haven't noticed much of any change in inches or weight, but I definitely started to notice a difference in my appearance by the end of stage 1 and it's improved more through each one, I'm almost done with 4 now.
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    I'm very close to goal weight and haven't noticed much of any change in inches or weight, but I definitely started to notice a difference in my appearance by the end of stage 1 and it's improved more through each one, I'm almost done with 4 now.

Same here...close to goal weight and noticed slight difference by end of stage 1 but I just finished stage 3 and that's when I really have noticed some muscle:)