Repeating a week?

Options
I'm on day 18, workout 3. It is still so hard for me to do. It's my second time through and I still have to take some breaks. I just can't fathom being ready for workout 5 in two weeks. Has anyone repeated a week?

Replies

• LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    You very well could surprise yourself! That's one of the great things about JMBR - you get stronger relatively quickly!. If the time comes and you feel like you need an extra week with 3&4 then by all means take it! The workouts do get tougher so it's probably a good idea. But again, I think you'll surprise yourself :smile:
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I say push yourself. Unless you are really hurting yourself, like a real injury, then continue on through the workouts. Part of achieving so much change in your body is by forcing it to adapt. Even if it ain't pretty, move through the weeks. By the end of the 2 week stint (with the same workouts) you will definitely see progress with how much you can do and how well you can do it.
  • seabeckteach
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. I will try. I really won't know what I can do for a bit yet anyway. :)
  • Mazzela5
    Options
    I just started workout 3 yesterday and I guess I'm starting week 3. It is pretty hard, but I am getting ready to tackle workout 4 in a few minutes. Keep at it and push through, but if you need feedback and motivation we'll be here for you. :) Hang in there.
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I say give your next workout a shot, you may well surprise yourself! If you find you're struggling then go back and repeat a week, there's absolutely no shame in that at all. This is a journey, not a race, and sometimes you need to switch things round and do what's best for you!!