I'm baaaack!

Options
stephanj
stephanj Posts: 898 Member
Hi guys,
I have done C1 several times and always had good success, no rebound gain.
I have never however finished all the cycles, and I think now is the time. I have that stubborn last ten pounds to lose and it's not shifting!
Just wanted to introduce myself!
Steph

Replies

• Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph! Sounds like you have done well with it in the past! Welcome back! I am only on Cycle 2 and have lost 11 pounds so far but a long way to go!
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph,

Welcome. I am on C2 day 3 and have lost 10 pounds. Long road for me.

Thanks for joining and keeping us company :flowerforyou:

Good Luck!!!!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Woo Hoo 7 days in and already down 5 lbs!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Ugh day 14 and starting to struggle. Let myself have more carbs today, better than an all out fall off the wagon. Recommitting for tomorrow. But it's my birthday week and I am allowed birthday cake, even if it means I just maintain.
  • moveitmoveit
    moveitmoveit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I find myself drawing on the ideas from cycle four to keep the right mentality. I'm on cycle three, day 2, and I've got 8 pounds to go. Keeping the mentality of "a day of extra carbs is not going to derail my progress, and I can always go back to cycle 1 or 2 as needed" takes soooo much of the pressure off. We're in this for a healthy lifestyle change, that will stay with us forever- and having a controlled splurge once in a while isn't going to stop that.

Enjoy your birthday week Steph!
  • stephanj
    Options
    Thanks! I have decided to switch to C2 a few days early just to account for the extra few parties that will come up (will trade my starches for cake) the hardest part is having patience with it all!
  • stephanj
    Options
    I had to take a few days "off" because I was literally shoving carbs in my mouth compulsively. I wanted to avoid an all out binge, so I took a few days of calorie counting, but higher carbs. Maintained. Starting back on cycle 1 today.
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ugh!! I am technically on C3 but lots of slips/ This weekend is filled with out- of- town guests and eating out. According to my calendar this cycle on my birthday. Going to have my cake and begin again. .
  • stephanj
    Options
    Cake! Me too! It's my birthday week and you know you kinda have to eat your birthday cake:-) back on c1 on Monday.
  • Khalter1975
    Khalter1975 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have to start on Cycle one again....have a had a bad two weeks. I still am at a weight loss of 8 lbs and would like to lose about 5 to 8 more by March 23. So I hope I can do it...
  • stephanj
    Options
    You can totally do it!
  • Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Here I go. Cycle 1 Day 1 again. I have been struggling, and need to get back on track and be strong.