Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

W2D1

kvossandrews
kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
W2D1
Wow public holiday raining and windy and I still managed to get out of bed and go for my jog/walk. I really believe this time I have something different going on inside my head. The scales are now a once in a three month thing. I got to the stage of getting on them every day and was just playing mind games with me. I'm feeling much better and when I look in the mirror it is so much easy to smile when I don't have numbers in my head telling me how bad I am. Today's walk/jog was not easy but it is done and I'm looking forward to the next one. It's so nice to feel good for a change and it has nothing to do with scales. No longer will they rule my life. So I'll be back on Wednesday to write how it went...

:happy:

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Good for you! Any woman who has had three kids should be proud of what her body is capable of.
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Great job!
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    W2D1
    Wow public holiday raining and windy and I still managed to get out of bed and go for my jog/walk. I really believe this time I have something different going on inside my head. The scales are now a once in a three month thing. I got to the stage of getting on them every day and was just playing mind games with me. I'm feeling much better and when I look in the mirror it is so much easy to smile when I don't have numbers in my head telling me how bad I am. Today's walk/jog was not easy but it is done and I'm looking forward to the next one. It's so nice to feel good for a change and it has nothing to do with scales. No longer will they rule my life. So I'll be back on Wednesday to write how it went...

Awesome!! I like your idea about giving up the scale too! :smile:

I just completed W2D1 a few hours ago. It went ok...wasn't as easy as week 1 for me but I got it done! I'm also not feeling so great right now soooo that's probably what is making me feel overly sluggish while working out. :ohwell:

You're doing GREAT!!! Love the attitude & I think you're really onto something! Have a great W2D2!!
  • kvossandrews
    W2D1

Awesome!! I like your idea about giving up the scale too! :smile:

I just completed W2D1 a few hours ago. It went ok...wasn't as easy as week 1 for me but I got it done! I'm also not feeling so great right now soooo that's probably what is making me feel overly sluggish while working out. :ohwell:

You're doing GREAT!!! Love the attitude & I think you're really onto something! Have a great W2D2!!

Its great to have someone that is doing it as well. As you know it is getting harder but its up to us to stay focused. That I am atm and cant wait to hear more on your journey....
  • kvossandrews
    W2D1

W2D2

Was hard to get out of bed this morning. I really need to get to bed earlier. I feel so good after I have done my walk/jog its just getting out there and doing it.

Louie the fly decided to come with me today. It was very frustrating and kept bugging me for at least 10 mins of the walk. Nearly ate him twice and went up my nose once. Mind you the ten minutes that I was shuing this fly away went so fast.

I’m looking forward to Friday for the last one of Week 2. I know that next week it gets a little bit harder but I’m ready for it.

Time really does go fast.

:smile: