Starting Week 4 Firm Express Tomorrow

Options
Hi Firmies,

I am faithfully chipping away on my Firm Express DVD's. They definitely get progressively more challenging and the intervals are making me sweat at 44 years old! I love the 20 min. length for the early a.m. :smile:

Replies

• bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how that program was. Thanks, I'll have to see about perhaps working it into my rotation. My Wave is wearing out:sad:

Way to go and good luck with the rest!
  • scoutfinchie
    scoutfinchie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 4 of FIRM Express. So thrilled with my weight loss of 7 lbs this month and I lost 1" off my waist and 2" off my hips. I ate 1600 cals/day, did FIRM Express 3x week, walked 2-3x week for 25 minutes average and rollerskated 2x month for 80 minutes. I will start my second rotation of FIRM Express on Monday and up my dumbells to 8 and 10 lbs instead of 5 and 8 lbs.
  • danibu98
    danibu98 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm up to 4x week of Firm (full length) videos. I just finished my 3rd week. I love them. I will take my measurements soon and I really think they have gone down!
  • scoutfinchie
    Options
    That's so great! Let us know your success!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! I might have to look into investing in those. I have some Jillian Michaels dvd's I use just to mix things up, but I always miss my Firm dvd's when I'm taking a break. Are the Express dvd's similar to the 30DS in the way the program is set up?

Congrats on all of your progress!
  • scoutfinchie
    Options
    I just have one 30 day shred DVD, so I'm not sure. The Firm Express is 12 DVD's, each 20 min long. Why they didn't just put it on one DVD I don't know--it would be easier! You do it 3x week. it focuses on HIIT bursts which do really kick my butt (of course I'm 44!) What I am loving is the short time yet I really sweat and I like the weight training. I bought my Firm Express on Amazon which was cheaper than the Firm website or collage video. That's my 2 cents :-)
  • eschultz619
    Options
    I have had the Firm Express System for a while and beginning with the new year, I promised myself I would actually do it and stick with it. I completed my first go-round last Friday (2/1/13).
    Keeping at it every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I would pop in a dvd after work, even when I didn't feel like it. It is only 20 minutes and great! Some of the moves I keep with the modifications.

The weekend of the superbowl I started my second round. This time I will either work more frequently (not just M-W-F) or double up on my dvds.

I'm just trying to keep all the excitement going for myself. LOL
  • scoutfinchie
    Options
    I'm glad you're out there doing the Firm Express with me!
  • danibu98
    Options
    I did Complete Aerobics and Weight training with Emily tonight (57 minutes). Now going to bed, exhausted :)
  • scoutfinchie
    Options
    I love Emily :-)
  • danibu98
    Options
    I did total body sculpt with Annie last night (after a 6 mile walk Sunday) and I am so so sore! I'm on week 5 of firming, can't wait to see results! (Been doing the videos 3-4 times a week, mostly 4x)
  • scoutfinchie
    Options
    i believe the weight training with the FIRM is what really brings results!!!