success stories

swolf19
swolf19 Posts: 20 Member
I started WATP on December 30, 2012. I did one mile for 2 weeks and have now done 2 miles for 2 weeks. I have lost 10 pounds. Anyone else do WATP? If so, which video is your favorite?

Replies

• Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    I like the 5 mile fat burning walk.. I usually either do 3 miles or go and do all 5 miles.. I really like doing them.. I also walk on my treadmill.. But the dvd is less boring :)
  • swolf19
    I do the treadmill sometimes as well. I agree with you though. WATP is a lot more fun and it's faster!
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    I started out 6 months ago at 289 and could barely make it through the 1 mile walk. Now I"m down 46 lbs and today I did the 5 mile. I also use treadmil and weights but the WATP videos help me keep out of a boring rut. I usually avergae the 2-3 mile videos on a daily basis when not on the treadmil .
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    I love them all .I have every dvd out there that Leslie Sansone made ,Love doing the 4 or the 5 miles and 2 times a week I will do her walks and strengh with weights or the belt.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    I started out 6 months ago at 289 and could barely make it through the 1 mile walk. Now I"m down 46 lbs and today I did the 5 mile. I also use treadmill and weights but the WATP videos help me keep out of a boring rut. I usually average the 2-3 mile videos on a daily basis when not on the treadmill .
    Inspiring!!:flowerforyou:
  • jaybabyreading50
    jaybabyreading50 Posts: 10 Member
    I am doing WATP and the video I like is one of Leslie's newest video which is called "Walk Slim. Great Video.
  • swolf19
    thought I would post an update -- I am down 24 pounds since January 1st. Walk Away the Pounds is amazing and I will continue to use it. If you want to try it, here are a few videos on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRScb2l4Z4g

on the right hand side, there is a 1 mile and a 2 mile.
  • dawnsjourney
    dawnsjourney Posts: 80 Member
    thought I would post an update -- I am down 24 pounds since January 1st. Walk Away the Pounds is amazing and I will continue to use it. If you want to try it, here are a few videos on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRScb2l4Z4g

on the right hand side, there is a 1 mile and a 2 mile.
    Way to go! Leslie Sansone is my hero! I have lost 64 lbs doing her walks. I have too many favorite to name just one. She has one of her Facebook page that is 3 miles with the green stretchy band. One of my favs!
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    Hi there,
    I have all of Leslie Sansone DVD'S, I started out with the one mile work your bely off with her belt,and I thought it was great,so the same day I did the 2 miles and right after that I just did all 3 for about 4 weeks when I started using her dvds abot 4 5 years ago.My husband said wow I see a big difference in your body so I was hook and I order more of her dvds.Today I have all her dvds with her belt,hand bands and weights and her new dvd from qvc with the boost cables,I LOVE HER WORK OUTS.
    I have many other dvds and I just order the JCORE worouts but knowing me I always do others but always go back to Leslie Sansone.Keep up the great work.
  • thats awesome! congratulations. I feel inspired thank you.