Week 4!!!!! Day 1

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
So kiddies, how did you do last week? Can you believe we've made it to the last week of Month 1? Time to gear up for new pictures and measurements if you're tracking progress. The scale has not moved for me since the initial 5 lb loss BUT the tape measurer is moving in the right direction!

Ok so for me today's workout was Combat 45: Power Kata. I wasn't at all in the mood to tackle Combat 60 this morning after such a busy weekend but I knew Combat 45 would put me in a better mood.

Hope your Monday is spectacular!

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    hey Sharon today is wk 3 day 1 already lost 2 inches off my belly but gained some weight hope you have a great day
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Hope you are doing well. I am getting back to Combat after a week off for a trip to Disney. Had a blast, walked a ton (41 miles in 5 days). Was exhausted when I got back. Trying to get back into the routine of school and work so didn't workout first thing this morning. Going to try and do Combat 60 tonight or combo Combat 30 and HIIT 1 tomorrow morning and then move Combat 60 to Wednesday to catch up on my week 3 workouts.

Overall I am up about 1.2 from the trip (although that may still head down as I've been down about a pound each day since we got back) but about 3.4 lbs lower than when we started combat. So happy with that.
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is week 3 day 1 for me (since I decided to redo week 1). Last week was good for me, I got all of my workouts in and did a hike on Saturday. I'm down 2 pounds since I started, I haven't done measurements yet. I will be doing them next week :)
    I tried to get up to do my Combat 60 workout this morning but I was way too tired. I will be doing it this evening when I get back from teaching my class.
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Willl see where I'm at on Saturday....when one month is done...