Starting all over again!!!

Options
tinalatina
tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
Hello Ladies!!! So guess what? I FINALLY finished CLX!! WOW what a journey...but, its not over!! I did not lose any weight, In fact I gained a lb or 2, but thats okay. I wasnt eating the greatest either so theres my reason. :sad: I was alittle upset that didnt see the results that I wanted but it jumpstarted my motivation to wake up and get with program 100 %.

I have been speaking with alot of you who have gotten alot of success from this program and almost all of you say the same thing. That 80% is diet and 20% is fitness. So that is exactly where I went wrong. I told myself, its okay if I eat what I want (Fastfood & sweets), I work out everyday so this shouldnt be a problem. Well...reality check, it was! I wasnt giving my body the proper fuel it needed. Nutrients, protien & Fiber it needed especially with this program and lifting weights. We need our diet to not only give us energy but repair our bodies.

I am not saying I know what im talking about but I am motivated to try again and try it this way. I am starting the CLX program again from the beginning to end and am also taking measurements and photos so even if I dont lose weight I can see changes.

I also started meal planning which helps a TON and saves alot of $$ too! Double winner!!!:bigsmile:

I hope that we all can continue to motivate each other. Happy Lifting! :):heart:

Replies

• Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Tina,
    that is a fantastic attitude and I :heart: that you are meal planning instead of eating on the fly (aka eating out/fast food)!
    You'll find all sorts of great recipes in the forums and look @ sites like skinnytaste.com as well for ideas and healthy cooking.

I have no clue what your calorie goal is but just remember what ChaLean says, you have to eat(healthy) about every 2-3 hours. Plan your healthy snacks just like you do your meals and don't be afraid to raise your calorie goal so that you are giving your muscles fuel.
    Your snacks don't have to be light either, make them something protein like a hard boiled egg, or cottage cheese, or meat. (you may have to rethink the word snack)
    We're here for you girl, you've got this. :flowerforyou:
    Lori