2»

Replies

• ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have more:

-not having a muffin top.
    -not wearing out the inner thighs of my jeans
    -to not dread going to the Dr. because I hate having to get on the scale.
    -to wake up every morning feeling healthy and beautiful.
    -to have my Fiancé and daughters be proud of me and the example I am setting
    -to be able to jog in public and not feel self-conscious
    -to be able to wear cute/tight workout clothes when I go to kickboxing classes instead of the baggy sweats I wear now.
    -to be able to get dressed up and feel pretty!
    -to be excited for summer and not dreading it because I don't feel comfortable wearing summer clothes or doing summer activities outside.
    -to be able to help and inspire other people that are trying to lose weight because I have been there and I succeeded in losing weight and getting healthy.
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    While I have reached some of these goals, I still have many more to hit:

-To reach the healthy BMI range
    -To avoid all of the health issues my parents are dealing with (they are both obese and have diabetes, back problems, heart issues, etc)
    -Be healthy for my children
    -Be the skinny sibling for once (my brother and sister were always smaller than me... I am know smaller than both of them... so this goal is completed :smile: )
    -Be sexy for my hubby
    -To wear cute dresses without my fat rolls showing
    -To hopefully have a child that is heart healthy (*I am not sure that my weight caused my two boys (one was born with 2 murmurs, the other one has a congenital heart defect) to have heart issues or not since there is not significant data that says it, but it can play a part in it. I am hoping that by me being of a healthy weight my next child will be heart healthy)
    -Wear a bikini for the first time in my life

I know there are many more personal goals that I have for myself, but these are the ones that are always at the forefront of my mind.
  • Bananarheanna
    Bananarheanna Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is great! I want to play!

Not having coworkers or random kids ask me if I'm pregnant!
    Wearing something skimpy and looking good around my douche bag ex husband.
    Going close shopping have not having a huge belly.
    Being comfortable taking my daughter to the pool and lake this summer.
    Wearing clothes that aren't frumpy and feeling good about myself!
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To try on my wedding dress and have it be WAAAAAAAAAAY too big so I will just HAVE to return it and go shopping all over again for one of those form fitted and sexier styles that I couldn't even get one thigh into before.

And to have total bombshell engagement pictures.