New here.

Options
What's up everybody just joined up. I am going on my 4th week of the beginner DDP Yoga and phase 3 nutrition. Loving it! Feel great! Hope you all are doing well.

Replies

• Loralea43
    Loralea43 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey. Welcome. Congrats are getting to phase three and week four. Just curious, have you lost much weight since you started?

I received my pkg yesterday and my heart monitor is on the way. :)
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Yey another DDP Yoga-ite!

Welcome :)

With every week that goes by a few more people seem to join the group so hopefully soon we'll have a nice little community!

You are awesome doing phase 3 of eating! I'm only phase 1, and pretty content to stay here!!!
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just finishing week one of disk one and phase one food plan.
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Hey guys! I am phase 3 nutrition because after reading the booklet I have already been like phase 2 and and a half for the past year. I figured... what the heck, just go all the way! :D I have lost weight with the switch to phase 3, my body detoxed and I dropped 18 pounds in 2 and a half weeks. It was nuts! Especially after being on a three month plateau! Im loving this so far!
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    Wow, amazing loss!

I eat clean, but I just can't bring myself to cut out gluten or dairy, I love them both so much!!

Maybe I will have to look into it thought, clearly it works!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    Wow, amazing loss!

I eat clean, but I just can't bring myself to cut out gluten or dairy, I love them both so much!!

Maybe I will have to look into it thought, clearly it works!

Oh, it definitely works! If you can commit to it... do it. You will feel so good. I am amazed everyday at how great I feel now.
  • StephieWillcox
    Options
    I did take a quick look in the supermarket and there seems to be a pretty large selection of gluten-free varieties of my store cupboard staples, so it might not be impossible for me to make the switch.

But. If I do, it will be a gradual adjustment, eating-wise I always try to make sure I'm committing to something I can do forever, not just as a fad
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    I agree with you 100 percent. Fads aren't good... lifestyle changes are.