Starting today...

Options
Scallyboo
Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
Morning all,

I am only able to start the 30DS tonight as my DVD just arrived in the post yesterday. I am well behind a lot of you but hopefully I'll plough through....

Replies

• srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Yay Goodluck! :happy:
  • candy102389
    Options
    Goodluck. Just work through it and stay focused for the grand price.
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well I did it! I was absolutely shattered last night coz after work I had to cook up batch dinners for my 7 mth old.
    Started it at 9pm - Im usually thinking of going to bed at that hour so it was a big ask for me.

I found it tough I have to say, and I would consider myself reasonable fit. The sweat was running off me. Those 20 something minutes gave me much more or a work out that my Monday night 1 hour aerobics session.
    My legs could barely hold me up in the shower afterwards and this morning I can feel it in my stomach muscles and my inner thighs.
    I am super motivated now!!

I was reading up on BMR and TDEE yesterday. Never heard of it before. According to MFP I have a 1200 calorie allowance today whereas using the TDEE thing I would have 1500, so I am torn between what to do. Today was weigh in day for me and I am down a pound. I am happy with that. I only have another 14 to go so if I keep losing a pound a week Ill stick with the 1200 (and eat my excercise calories) but if I hit a plateau I think I'll do the TDEE thing.

Am I right? or wrong? :)