telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Power HIIT and Les Mills Pump Hard Core Abs

Feeling sore after Power HIIT but it's a good sore! :wink:

Replies

• drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I managed to drag myself out of bed for Power HIIT but it was a rough start. This was definitely a going through the motions kind of workout for me. I am a little under the weather but not really full blown sick so I got winded a little more than usual and had to take a couple of breaks. I just hit pause and walked until my HR came back down a bit and then continued. Will try to do a second workout tonight to get back on schedule. Not sure if it will be Combat 60 or 30. And since the weather is supposed to be really nice today am planning on walking at lunch again.

Got on the scale this morning and was down 0.6 from my pre-vacation low. Yay!!
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    drlaurafsu very nice on the loss

today is wk 3 day 2 for me got power hiit and inner warrior im also thinking of doing core attack too I really like the feel of my abs being sore lol

also yesterdays workout was supposed to be combat 60 I decided to try out combat 60 live instead id have to say I really like live better but couldn't last very long I really stink at the cardio and run out of breath way to quick lol
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great job Ladies!
  • Alcoria
    Options
    hey I officially took my measurements im in week 3 day 2 now my measurements are as follows

Before
    belly- 47"
    chest-47"
    hips- 43 1/2"
    thighs-R- 24" L-23"
    arms-R- 12" L-12"
    calfs-R- 16" L- 15 1/2"

During
    belly- 45"
    chest- 37 1/2"
    hips- 42"
    thighs- R-24" L-23"
    arms- R-12" L-12"
    calfs- R-16" L-16"
  • telcochik
    Options
    hey I officially took my measurements im in week 3 day 2 now my measurements are as follows

Before
    belly- 47"
    chest-47"
    hips- 43 1/2"
    thighs-R- 24" L-23"
    arms-R- 12" L-12"
    calfs-R- 16" L- 15 1/2"

During
    belly- 45"
    chest- 37 1/2"
    hips- 42"
    thighs- R-24" L-23"
    arms- R-12" L-12"
    calfs- R-16" L-16"

Did you really lose 10" in your chest or is that a typo??? :laugh: Great job regardless!
  • Alcoria
    Options
    I really did lose the 10" off my chest I was very surprised to see such a big number lol