Results? Have you noticed?

Options
So today I finished day 3 level 2. And i decided to take some photos & compare them to my first day photos....nothing! I figured something would look smaller, nope I feel like I got bigger. Ugh you see so many people with GREAT results after 15 days, and here I am looking the same. I didnt measure myself before I started, kind of wish I did. The only thing I did notice was I'm stronger then I was before.

Have yall noticed any change? If so how long did it take you.

16428889.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a visible change. I was feeling stronger - I could complete the exercises, etc. - then I started Level 2.
  • aknelson04
    aknelson04 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed a change either. Hopefully by the time we are finish we will see something.
  • linsey76A
    Options
    Chin up ladies :) I couldn't really see the results i expected either...but my clothes are fitting better, and when i measured i have lost some inches already! not to mention when i saw my mom last week, she said to me " wow, you are looking good,i can really see in your legs and arms you are toning up" i am already starting to see the nice shoulders that i used to have. try measuring, if u measured at the start u will probably see some changes in the numbers. u may not feel like it, but u body is changing! :happy:
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,617 Member
    Options
    That is great! Good job! I've felt different, clothes not (as) tight, etc. I will try measuring and see if I see a difference.
  • winniebago
    winniebago Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been slogging away even though I haven't checked in for a couple of weeks - life got in the way!
    I've completed day 4 of level 3 (that is to say, I started about a week ago but need to take rest days on this level - oh! my poor knees - those rock-star jumps and jumping-lunges are the work of the Devil)
    Only a third of the way through the level 3 workout did I hear JM say"....if you've been following the eating plan and doing the workout you should be seeing the six-pack ..."
    Eating plan? I didn't know there was an eating plan - no wonder I'm the same weight I was when I started. That's what you get for doing it to youtube! You would think all this exercise would melt off at least a couple of pounds, provided you were not eating like a horse.

I haven't lost inches either, but I have to say I feel stronger, steadier on my feet and generally better.