Meal Replacement Shakes

Options
baileyt1
baileyt1 Posts: 49 Member
What are your thought on meal replacment shakes? There are so many out there that shouldn't be used to replace a meal and I've finally found one that has all the vitamins and essentials in it and it tastes great. I usually more use it as a snack replacement now but somtimes I will for Breakfast or dinner if I'm on the go.

Just lookig for oppinions...

Replies

• jelaw11
    Options
    I've been looking for opinions on the same subject! What have you been using that you have found to be yummy? Please tell me!! lol :)
  • kriskibbe
    kriskibbe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    By the time I get my 4 kids loaded in the car I am starving!!!! There was certainly a time where I would drop them off and grab some fast food fried breakfast....But now instead I grab a shake on my way out to the car. It's nice to drink my breakfast on our 20 minute drive across town. I think I have tried them all: Atkins & Slimfast most recently. I really seem to do best with the Equate Ultra Slim shakes from Walmart ( 190 calories). I always go for the chocolate flavor and they all seem to taste about the same to me. For my schedule I have to use the already prepared shakes. I have heard good things about the powder mixes from Advocare and the visalus shakes, but I barely have time to grab a premade one on my way out the door. I would be lying if I didn't say that I partly choose the equate shakes for the price. They are by far the cheapest option I have seen lately! The downside is I can only find them at Walmart here.
  • jelaw11
    Options
    I have the Equate's in my fridge. I haven't tried one yet. I was using the Target brand over the summer, they were better tasting than the Special K and way cheaper. Do you have a light snack in addition to the meal replacement shake?
  • kriskibbe
    kriskibbe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't snack with it, but I usually fix my one year old and I lunch at 11. Benefits of a flexible schedule.
  • baileyt1
    baileyt1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I use beachbody's shakeology in replacement for my lunch. The new choc flavor is AWESOME!!!! Found I'm not near as hungry because this stuff has 7 servings of fruits and veggies, good thing I don't taste anything but yummy chocolate hahaha

Not sure if you're interested in that, let me know.