General chit-chat

Options

Replies

• GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Going to cover myself in sweat on my elliptical today while watching the biggest loser.
  • lulaloops
    lulaloops Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So after the weekend and the boost those photo's have done, I have had 2 good days of both bike & eating. It's my WW weigh in tonight. I am a helper so have to go but am unsure as to whether to get weighed or not. This weekend was unexpected and definitely did some damage. BUT i tried my wedding dress on yesterday and it fit, and it definitely was the kick up the backside i needed to sort it out! So after today i will face the consequences of my actions and weigh in, whatever the result may be, so be it.
    I am back on it now.
    x
  • GC2B
    Options
    It must have felt amazing getting in your dress.
    No greater motivation than that.

I'm scared about going to get mine, I'm worried they'll leave it too late and it'll be a disaster
  • lulaloops
    Options
    You will be fine hun dont you worry! if i can cope you most certainly will.
    Im glad i did, as given me a push in right direction and 4 week head start on the final push to shift it! x
  • GC2B
    Options
    School run then home for 15 minutes on elliptical. Didn't sleep too well last night so hope energy levels will be ok.
    Not up to much else today so better make sure I dont get bored!!
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Didnt get a chance to do my bike today.
    Oh well there is always tomorrow!!

I put on 1.5lb last night, but thats ok. Ive been good monday and tuesday so already on the right path!
    I did it officially as well. So hoping for a good wk and at least a 2lb loss next wk, get that weight off as quick as it came on!! x
  • GC2B
    Options
    Well done for facing the weigh in. You're right, dont let those extra lbs hang around, kick em out

Going for same as yesterday, school run then elliptical for at least 15mins. Think I have to losen my shoes off though as I kept getting like a pins and needles feel in my left foot.

Any plans for the weekend? Anything that might hold u back?
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Thanks, as much as i hate to say it im kind of glad i faced the music!

Well there is a possibility of cinema on sunday, but my OH will be with me to keep me on board, ive asked him to get strict with me again! I tend to have popcorn in cinema but scoff more before the film than during, so if do go and do have popcorn he'll keep an eye on just how much i am having, and i am going to try not to have much to be honest. I'd rather get an extra big coke zero and focus on that!
    We will be going with my best mate who is bad for me when i go to the cinema, she's a bad influence haha, but like i said IF we go, least my OH will be there too!

Right better go face the bike... ugh! As didnt do it yesterday i havent got the focus. but no i need to. and if i get half hour in, i have time for shower before stupid gas man comes! x
  • GC2B
    Options
    Feel sick this morning, pizza may have been yummy at the time but i've woken feeling bloated sick and horrible.
    Got some walking planned as well as elliptical.
    I will stay focused today.
    Good luck with the cinema
  • GC2B
    Options
    Monday came round quickly, what happened to the weekend??
    Went to church yesterday was a good girl and didn't eat as much as usual
    Half term here which ruins schedules and routines. So must keep in track.
    Flowers for my wedding should be here this week too, that's vwry exciting

Here's to a good week.

I'd like to lose a lb tomorrow to bring me under 140lb but i'm not too positive i'll make it.
  • lulaloops
    Options
    So I had quite a bit of popcorn on Sat night with my OH as we ended up going to see Warm Bodies - awesome film! but had compensated throughout the day so werent too bad.
    We also ended up going to cinema yesterday, last minute decision to see Wreck It Ralph - yayyyyy - with my best mate and her bro, my OH and I shared a 'regular' popcorn rather than a large, and that was it. We had barely eaten all day and ended up having a decent calorie/ww pointed dinner so think it balanced out ok.

Had a sneaky WI this morning, looks like i have lost something, but won't know for sure until Weds at my meeting. Main thing is number has gone down. but wont hold my breath as going to F&B's tonight for my best mates birthday. Being really good throughout day, living off fruit and low cal/ww pointed soup/hot chocolate as want to save all for this evening. F&B's is one of the worst places to go when on WW! as everything is so high pointed, and no calorie or nutritional information on anything else, & even the 'lighter options' have the calories but no nutritional information to work out for WW.
    Will probably go for the lasagne as thats alright in WW points and calories and I like it!
    What's even better is her mom is accompanying us which means I won't be as waylaid as my best mate won't eat as 'badly' around her mom!

Fingers crossed it doesn't cause damage for Weds.

I'm making her a cake today so don't know if I'll have spare time for exercise bike :( x
  • GC2B
    Options
    Feeling rough today, sore throat, dizzy and sick. No plans for going on my elliptical today but will treat myself with a pancake at lunch, going to check all ingredients now
  • GC2B
    Options
    Well yesterday was absolutely rubbish.
    I really ate my feelings, made the family go for a walk last night just so I could catch back up on some calories.
    Feel bloated, fat and horrible today with only myself to blame.
    Recorded Love in the Wild last night so will go on the elliptical for a bit, hopefully I can do 15 minutes without a problem.

How is everyone else?
  • lulaloops
    Options
    Aw hun, hope your feeling better today.
    I don't know whats gotten into me last couple of days. was start of TOTM yesterday but that didnt mean i HAD to choose the wrong things to put into my mouth.
    But hey ho, end of another wasted week. I actually feel like a huge broken record. I want to lose the weight, but i then put the wrong things in my mouth and wonder why the scales dont budge. well f it!
    Slap me around the face and shake me up cause i need to sort out whatever it is thats going on in my head.

It's snowing again and if gets TOO heavy i wont end up at WW tonight but am hoping to go. clear my conscience. I was so good thurs and fri last week as well :( why ruin it!

x
  • GC2B
    Options
    I'm the same, have good days and then have a mini binge and then give up.
    Being on a low calorie goal the smallest of things can ruin a good week

Its like a fear of success almost. My lack of will power is rubbish some days
  • lulaloops
    Options
    You definitely hit the nail on the head there. and i havent done my bike as much either. All going to pot. But tbh i felt so rotten yesterday my pill isnt working the way it should therefore when TOTM hits I'm getting all my old symptoms back (m on it for medical not beneficial :p) So that really put paid to my week. and yesterday.

so not doing bike today. will enjoy my food tonight. and then i might even start 30ds again tomorrow will see. give myself a proper kick up the backside. those pictures and trying my dress on got me through thursday and friday but weekend i lapsed, and once i went down, i didnt want to get back up!
    So am going to print out the photos of my before & after and stick them on the fridge or cupboard. constantly around me. so no excuses. x
  • GC2B
    Options
    That's good motivation. I would like it if my H2B reminded me a bit more, get all boot camp on me.
    I do better when told.
  • lulaloops
    Options
    My OH says hes going to get stricter on me too.
    Last week i spent 2hrs helping my friend write out a menu plan for the week, not just dinners, but breakfast lunch and snacks too.
    so ive just done the same and am going to put it up in kitchen.
    if it isnt written down it isnt going in! x
  • GC2B
    Options
    That's a great plan Lou, may just nick that idea. I used to meal plan for the kids so they knew what they were having and there were no arguments.
  • lulaloops
    Options
    It's sitting on my fridge... alongside a picture of me, see.... I got no excuses now!

Photo_15_02_2013_11_01_39.jpg

I stuck to it yesterday, and I have mulled it over for today so lets see how today goes!
    Have decided as of next week am going to start my 30DS again so not doing bike again today. But will start up some exercise next week.
    Will see what happens for Monday, may do bike Sunday instead of Monday as out all day but we shall see.

xx