Week 1 Day 2

Options
JessicaT2007
JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
Just completed day 2 in week 1! I woke up deliciously sore this morning and powered through it to do today's workout. Was a little bit more difficult being sore, but by the end of it, I did not feel sore anymore. I am sure I might feel it tomorrow....

Question: Are you guys going to do it as a 5 day workout or a 6 day work out?

Replies

• martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!

I will work out tonight and report then... I am planning on doing a 6 day workout but I guess it all depends on how sore and tired I feel..... yesterday was hard.... and I was exhausted so.... i guess it all depends .... but will try for 6 ...
  • carabadable
    Options
    I'm shooting for five. It's kind of boring doing the same workout every day though, but Imma stick with it. Day two completed :-)

I'm thinking about mixing in another DVD by Jillian, on my RI 30 off days. Anyone owns other DVDs by her and thinking of doing the same?
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Week 1 was harder than I expected and being sore from the day before it was hard to complete some of the exercises such sa the push ups.... man were those hard... any way I ripped day 2 last night and I feel terrible .... :) i ache all over... and just walking even typing is an extremely difficult task!!!!!! so I have no idea what i am going to do to get through day 3's workout!!!!! are you all feeling as sore as I am!!!! ouchhhh

any way good luckto everyone!!!
  • carabadable
    Options
    Finally, soreness is starting to set in, and I like it. I had to switch to 30 day Shed today since my knee got a lil busted from Ripped in 30. Plus a lil veriatry never hurts anyone ;) . I am just HAPPY I dragged myself outta bed at 5 am to do the workout, with a hurt knee and sore muscles. I am starting to feel tighter all over, so good things are happening.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! It was good. Was a bit difficult from the soreness from day 1 but it seemed less painful as i went on. I will do day 3 tomorrow. I may need to mute it soon though! !!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! It was good. Was a bit difficult from the soreness from day 1 but it seemed less painful as i went on. I will do day 3 tomorrow. I may need to mute it soon though! !!

I know! She does not leave one second of just silence or music! LOL. She likes to talk!
  • kirstenb82
    Options
    Almost done with week 1 and down 2 lbs 2 more days then on to week 2 !!!