Exercise

Options
I'm on phase 1 of the Body Revolution tape. How do I enter in my fitness pal. What term do i use?

Replies

• gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I read on here that someone was using aerobics high impact. That's how I log it but since I wear a HRM, I adjust the calories accordingly. I burn between 240 and 400 calories per workout. Some days are wildly different from the next, so a HRM is ideal.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I read on here that someone was using aerobics high impact. That's how I log it but since I wear a HRM, I adjust the calories accordingly. I burn between 240 and 400 calories per workout. Some days are wildly different from the next, so a HRM is ideal.

Agreed!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options

Agreed!

this. i used aerobics high impact up until i got my HRM and the numbers were almost spot on with that except on cardio days and phase 3. in phase 3 you are pretty much guaranteed youre going to burn over 300 each session.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I used to log it as "circuit training, general" but then I got a Polar FT4 and realized that MFP had been underestimating my burn by about 50 cals for the regular workouts and up to 100 for cardio 2 and 3! I find "aerobics, high impact" really lowballs the calorie burn.