$300 NRA LIfe Memberships!

Options
My buddy did not meet any of the below Criteria and was excepted with no questions not even sponsored by a life member. I have heard this runs through February but I have not confirmed it. I will be doing this SOON I hope.

It is back: NRA Lifetime Memberships $300

Three possible ways to qualify:
1. Retired Veteran
2. Disabled Veteran
3. Be referred by a current lifetime member.
4. NRA Life Members can sign up "family members and relatives" for Life Membership for $300 each.
If you dont know a life member go to any gun store or gun range and ask any NRA Life Membership sponsor you.
5. All they have to do is to call the NRA at 1-800-672-3888
6. Press 3 for the lifetime dept.

Or you can call the NRA Tell them a relative suggested you upgrade to a lifetime membership for $300.
Give them the referring relative lifetime member's NRA #, give them your NRA info, give them your credit card info.

NRA Membership Benefits

You will get a choice of LIFETIME subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America's 1st Freedom,

Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.

$2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.

The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok So I got the Low down on this...Current Life members can "gift" them for $300. So just find a Lifer and get there info and get yours for $300!!! I officially got mine tonight!!!!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Already a lifer. If anyone wants in on this deal let me know
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    would love to jump this..but dont got the extra cash unless they took payments on that 300
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    would love to jump this..but dont got the extra cash unless they took payments on that 300

I know they have financed them in the past but I am not sure on this deal.