Bodybuilding Nutrition

Options
Hey there lads, i just joined this site and was hoping someone could give me some advice on bodybuilding nutrition. I've been lifting for over a year now but cant seem to get the nutrition end of it right. I'm not sure even where to start when it comes to nutrition :explode: ! Any advice/help would be extremely appreciated!
Thanks again.

Replies

• JeremyBenn
    Options
    Hey there lads, i just joined this site and was hoping someone could give me some advice on bodybuilding nutrition. I've been lifting for over a year now but cant seem to get the nutrition end of it right. I'm not sure even where to start when it comes to nutrition :explode: ! Any advice/help would be extremely appreciated!
    Thanks again.

I can give you some quick advice and if you need more message me and we can figure out a plan. You need to figure out how many calories you need to maintain your current body weight. safe bet would be lean body mass x 16. to find this take ur bodyfat percentage multiple it by your weight subtract the difrence and that will be your lean body mass. now multiply that by 16. start with those calories and use a 40/40/20 plan. 40% protein/40% carbs(cho)/%20 percent fat. now split those macros between 6 meals and you have astrating plan. feel free to message me and i can help you set up a plan