Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
I made a group on fb where I post free ebooks I find. Feel free to join
https://www.facebook.com/groups/311917172242370/

Replies

• jemhologram
    Options
    I LOVE my e reader! before I got mine I thought that I would hate it and it wouldn't be the same as reading a real book but mum got me one as a present and i'm hooked!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thanks I have a lot of free books from bookbub the amount I haven't read yet is crazy, but I will eventually get through them
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    love my e reader too.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I have multiple e-readers and apps on all my electronic devices for my readers... ADDICTED!!!!

Just got a nook simple touch with glow light so I could read in bed without an annoying light or mini light that stinks!
  • GormanGhaste
    GormanGhaste Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Just got a nook simple touch with glow light so I could read in bed without an annoying light or mini light that stinks!
    I thought about getting one of those, but there were so many negative reviews. How do you like yours? Well now that I have a new phone, I've started reading my e-books on it, so I doubt I'll buy another dedicated e-reader.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I thought about getting one of those, but there were so many negative reviews. How do you like yours? Well now that I have a new phone, I've started reading my e-books on it, so I doubt I'll buy another dedicated e-reader.

I LOVE it!! I got it at best buy when they had a crazy sale - I read the reviews about the light burning through and stuff like that, but to be honest, I don't use the light for very long, and the intensity of it is set as low as it can go. Also, I got the 2yr renewable protection plan on it (which turned out to cost more than what I spent on the e-reader because I bought it on sale lol)

So, I am not too worried about it having problems, I've had it for about 4 months now. (Knock on wood!)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am to addicted to downloading books. I need to stop for a while LOL