Thursday 1.31.13 Exercises

Options

Replies

• SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    In answer to your questions (only because I've done this before) - try to get them done all at once, as much as you can... the benefits of doing them back to back is the cardio effect and keeping your heart rate up for optimal burn and weight loss. However, this is only Day 1 so just push yourself as far as you can go but keep listening to your body! If your body is physically unable to perform, take a break or switch/modify the exercise. This isn't a race. You are only in competition with yourself! I hope this helps!

Edited to say: If you have to lower the reps then do 10 reps of one then 10 of the next and 15 of the next and so forth.... then go back and start over, doing an additional 10 of the first one, 10 of the next, 15 of the next. If that's what it takes to get it done, then so be it but try to get them all done at one time!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I still can't believe that all of those exercises are just for ONE day! Seems like when we did the last challenges, we only had 4 or 5 exercises to do each day. The long list kinda scared me but I managed to make it through (with a few modifications). Whew!

9767169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I still can't believe that all of those exercises are just for ONE day! Seems like when we did the last challenges, we only had 4 or 5 exercises to do each day. The long list kinda scared me but I managed to make it through (with a few modifications). Whew!

SEE???? YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • marylowery2
    marylowery2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mission Completed!! Looking forward to doing more!!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I'm going to try and start out with advanced. I was doing so well last year and since september I've been slacking on all forms of excercise except a treadmill walk here and there. Good luck everyone.
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Not sure I will have time for the run, or my calves can handle it right now. They're Pretty sore! I will try to walk instead just for today! :smile:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Oh my - the sadist side of me is happy again!!!
    But that was tough for a first day!!!

Done :drinker:
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That felt good. I still need to walk but I dont wanna take a four year old with me so I need to wait till his mom gets him lol
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just finished the beginner exercises for today - wow that was tough! I did 3.5 miles on the eliptical today, does that count?
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I did MOST of the advanced moves today except for the side planks, I tried to do them I just cannot hold myself up yet, I made it for about 10 seconds on each side so I'm going to keep working on those and hopefully get better and better! Also its cold and windy outside and my little guy is getting sick so I did Leslie Sansones walk away the pounds 3 mile Abs. Hope this is OK!
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    It's On, Like Donkey Kong.
  • chris_sy
    chris_sy Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    done for the day :-)
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Didn't see this until after I'd done c25k and my weight workout. But I did it anyway! Ha! Take that, fatty! :tongue:
  • sanna104
    sanna104 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I did the beginner exercises and russian twists+jumping squats from advanced.
  • elgray26
    Options
    Not sure I will have time for the run, or my calves can handle it right now. They're Pretty sore! I will try to walk instead just for today! :smile:

Just kidding... Now its snowing. Not gonna get that part done!
  • tennesseeleigh
    Options
    Beginning exercises done. I did end up breaking it up into two sections though. Did 1.5 mile walk after lunch and just shut my office door and did everything else (about two hours later). I modified the lunges to keep my front foot elevated because of my knee problems otherwise did everything as stated or with suggested modifications. Definitely got my heart rate up!
  • tifdsapp
    Options
    All done with advance except for the 1.5mile run which i am going to do tonight on the elliptical after my lil one is asleep.
    That was a definetly a great workout!!
    I even added 200 calf raises & 200 more jumping jacks!
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great workout! Thanks for posting it........ I think......I will let you know tomorrow....:smile:
  • countrygal02012
    countrygal02012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Got 'er done.... great workout! I have been concentrating on cardio only this month - averaging 10000 steps per day. So this was great to get some of the strength in! Looking forward to tomorrow :)
  • elgray26
    Options
    All done but the Run! Cant walk either... no gym membership and its SNOWING!!!! :sad: