Week 4 Day 4

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
I think I am in love! Usually the Beachbody programs include 1 or 2 stretch workouts to mix in and typically they're heavily yoga focused. I hate yoga so these have always been a chore for me to incorporate rather than the pleasurable experience they're supposed to be each week. Imagine my surprise when I popped in the Inner Warrior Stretch & Strength dvd today and found that this one is not like the others! Most of the movements are martial arts inspired...lots of katas and guards done in various squat positions with a focus on deep breathing and sharp movements. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and will be incorporating it WILLINGLY into my schedule on a weekly basis.

If you haven't tried this one and you purchased the advanced warrior dvds then I encourage you to press play and see what you think. Stretching and lengthening the muscles is so important and is a great way to increase flexibility. Dan and Rach say this is important because it will help with our kicking technique which in turn will lead to increased intensity and better results!

Oh and I did another round of Power HIIT 1 instead of Shock Plyo just because I wanted to lift weights again. I did the deadlifts with 12s for the first time and then used my 10s for the rest of the lifting tracks. Progress!!! :bigsmile:

Make it a great day everyone!
Sharon