THIRSTY THURSDAY

Options
plawshaw
plawshaw Posts: 13 Member
Good Morning my Sister Fine Family and Friends;

What are you THIRSTY for today? Yes we are making our target by drinking our eight 8 oz glasses of water per day. YAY!!! GREAT JOB!!! But i mean what are you REALLY THIRSTY for? I am thirsty for COMMITMENT. On this journey to a healthier me; I am aware there will be plenty of obstacles and temptations that will come my way, but I am determined to stay the course. Therefore; would like to share a few things that has been working for me.....I avoid spending time with those that do not support my vision. I welcome encouragement whereever it comes from. I applaude others accomplishment because I want to remain selfless and I challenge myself daily to go the extra mile doing something that says I am heading in the direction of my goal and by not denying myself of any GOOD THING. It may mean i have to work out harder today; drink more water to flush my system or just plain sacrifice my wants to get the goal I chose for me. Above all, I STAY TRUE TO MYSELF. This is a POSITIVE life change and a POSITIVE journey we are on. Its not a race. There is no room for the swift, but plenty of room for those who are willing to stay the course.

Get Thirsty and make it a Terrific Thursday! :wink: