Where do you workout?

Options

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Baxter Y, Various @ home w P90X, occasional Jordan Y, and 100's of miles of open road...

Yeah - I forgot to put miles of open road on mine - good point (although I'm not sure I have 100's of miles - unless you're counting the same open roads over and over.... but anyway... ;) )
  • apriluglyduckling
    Options
    Planet Fitness Plainfield.
  • Back2Foxy
    Back2Foxy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i go to the recently opened planet fitness on 38th street. it's where the staples used to be. i'd go more often if i had someone to workout with!
  • jcscmt
    Options
    Hendricks Regional Y in Avon. Recently moved to Plainfield and look forward to being able to use the trail system for biking and walking in warmer weather.
  • apaddock2
    apaddock2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I workout a Brownsburg fitness, as well. I was training with Matt last year but had to step back from that do to arm and elbow issues. I just started back there this week. It felt really good to get some cardio in to my daily routine.

ANne
  • lbrenneman
    lbrenneman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work out a Push Fitness for Women. I can't wait until it's warm again so the dogs and I can hit up the Monon!
  • MamawChristy
    MamawChristy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    LA Fitness Carmel (Michigan Rd.)
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Was working out with a trainer at Chainlink Fitness (96th and Michigan Road), going back there in a few weeks. Just also joined Planet Fitness in Beech Grove with my daughter.
  • yayasma
    yayasma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I workout at my company Fitness Center, Sallie Mae. I also go to LA Fitness - Fishers, Lawrence, and Glendale.

I live not to far from the Washington St area. Maybe once it gets warm we can have some outdoor workouts together. I prefer to get my runs (cardio) outside, treadmills are a torture device for me.
  • aclark22011
    Options
    I workout at the Pike Y....only while it's cold outside.
    As soon as the weather breaks I'm outdoors at NWW Park and Eagle Creek.
  • rmitscher
    rmitscher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I work out at Brownsburg Fitness.
  • hrh013
    Options
    I don't live in Indy anymore, so I am at Anytime Fitness in New Castle.
  • lindzann88
    lindzann88 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm working out in my home in Edinburgh. Very little equipment, a step, a resistance band, and some home made weights (all of which were free). Would love to find some classes within walking distance as my husband and I have one vehicle and our schedules change weekly. If you know of any please let me know! :D
  • jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I work out at the anytime fitness in Greenwood. It's very close to my house so it's convenient. I also will get on my treadmill at home.
  • jenellis77
    jenellis77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Baxter YMCA - I have a toddler and we utilize their child watch and other programs. Love it there!
  • SavBrookeS
    SavBrookeS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I workout at the Avon Y. And the B&O trail in the summer.
  • PrettyandPolished
    PrettyandPolished Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    We don't have very many options here in Muncie and running a company leaves me little time to drive far to a gym. I live close to our Modern Lady Fitness and have a membership there until April. After that my family will start using the local YMCA.
  • mellady5
    Options
    I have several places I workout. Here's my schedule:

Monday Team VFIT Bootcamp for Sculptured arms and abs and zumba at totally Hip Fitness Brownsburg
    Tuesday: VFIT for squat party
    Wednesday totally hip fitness for zumba Fitness in Motion East body pump and boxing
    Thursday totally hip fitness for budakhi
    Friday totally hip fit for toning light
    Saturday I take turns. either kickboxing at ATA Fitness of pendleton pike, wipeout at vfit, bakwa at fim east or spin and zumba at HIP depends on my energy
    Sunday Last chance workout at VFIT
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I have several places I workout. Here's my schedule:

Monday Team VFIT Bootcamp for Sculptured arms and abs and zumba at totally Hip Fitness Brownsburg
    Tuesday: VFIT for squat party
    Wednesday totally hip fitness for zumba Fitness in Motion East body pump and boxing
    Thursday totally hip fitness for budakhi
    Friday totally hip fit for toning light
    Saturday I take turns. either kickboxing at ATA Fitness of pendleton pike, wipeout at vfit, bakwa at fim east or spin and zumba at HIP depends on my energy
    Sunday Last chance workout at VFIT

Nice diverse workout schedule!

BTW: I wouldn't divulge much more than this in the public forum (don't give out times and stuff) - this forum is open and searchable... if you want to give out times you're doing stuff or contact info to someone to meet up - make sure it's done through private msg's, don't leave here on the forum...
  • mellady5
    Options
    thanks for the suggestion. These workouts are generally subject to change for me anyways as my schedule is never the same, this is just what I am hopeful to do. I try to get an hour workout a day no matter where I go