plateau

Options
lakota1307
lakota1307 Posts: 73 Member
O.K. how long was your longest Plateau??? I am going on 8 months:frown: :frown: :frown: I am trying to keep the faith, any suggestions to break through this :ohwell: :ohwell: ?????

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have been blessed and not had this challenge...well not for 8 months anyhow! Mine so far have been about 6 to 8 weeks. But I have noticed when I plateau it is usually when I have been eating a lot of sodium and not drinking enough water. I took a peek at your diary and you tend to over do it on the sodium quite often. Maybe reducing the sodium in your foods would help you as well, as increasing your water intake. I also change up my exercise routine quite often, and this usually helps as well.

This last time I hit a plateau I decided to decrease my carbs and increase my protein. It is working good. Very challenging as I had no ideas that carbs were in everything! I am not ridged about it, just lowered it like 20 points for now. Once I get a handle on that I will see where I want to go from there. But my diet was about 50-75% carbs so that was why I decided to give it a try.

Keep on trucking! Remember YOU are worth it! YOU can do this with God on your side! HUGS!!! :flowerforyou: