Any Single Professional women out there?

Options
reerazzle
reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
Hello,

I am single professional woman (46) with no kids, struggling with Diabetes...Would love some support from similar people to get rid of this weight once and for all!

Thanks.

Replies

• saffygrrl
    Options
    hi--

i'm brand new to the site, and like you, single, 40, child-free, and am consumed by my job. as the head of a website and mobile app division (yes, i'm at minimum a geek by association). ;P

feel free (anyone!) to contact me--be prepared to enjoy sarcastic exchanges and clever clips. i love to laugh. :}

~saffy
  • bethjpsu
    bethjpsu Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi - found this thread- I am a 44, single, professional woman - just me :-) travel a lot for work and trying to get on track (yet again!)

would be great to have more like minded woman w/ same issues, etc.

Beth
  • guidothecat
    guidothecat Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    eh, 42 going on 23, never married, have one daughter and she has given me grandkids (yup go the darn carseat in the back of my car WTH?)

but travel a bit for work, my life is my own now...I think I am at my goal weight now, just struggling to put back on some muscle so my jiggle bits don't turn into the wobbly bits?

And yeah, webpage design sucks, especially when you inherit from someone who has excessive stupid code in it? And nothing wrong with being a geek either, pays the bills with leftover $$ for wine?

I'm kind of a sarcastic one :smokin:
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    46 year old here with one grown (23 year old) daughter...never married. I also have Diabetes (type 2). Also a professional here and am trying to get rid of this extra weight once and for all!! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    43 here, never married no kids, not sure how Professional I am since I'm on MFP while at work :) I lost 20 lb with MFP a couple of years ago and then fell off the wagon after starting a new job this year. So now I have 15 of those left to lose plus the rest I should have gotten rid of in the first place!!