Week 4 Day 5

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
AHHHHHHH another round of Combat 60 is now in the books! I'm starting to really love this workout...great music, great sweat, and I am exhausted when it's over!

Did you press play today?

Replies

• drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got up early and did the Combat 60 workout. While its hard to get up that early, I feel so much better when its done. And the rest of my day just goes so much better too. Now regardless of what may come my way I know I at least have my workout in the books.

Food wise I was a little off track yesterday. DS has been asking for Mexican all week...so we stopped at our favorite. My goal is good eating at least 6 days a week and if one is a little higher that's probably ok so long as its not horrible and junk food filled. So that was yesterday. Today I'm in much better shape going forward.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You are so right Laura. This is a journey not a diet so 80% clean eating is the goal but not always achievable. Just keep doing what you're doing! Great job waking up early. I find getting my workouts done first thing makes me feel less guilty when I get home from work and just want to lay on the couch in front of the TV!